We’re back! Our tenth anniversary at Gresham House has been and gone during the pandemic, so we’re making this year one big celebration! Music, art, relaxation, hard work, delicious home cooked food, a lovely garden, stunning views, a holiday atmosphere and great company with like-minded people. New this year is the Gresham House Art Gallery and gallery shop, with a selection of home-made marmalades, cards, books and other gifts, and freshly baked sourdough loaves to order.
We so look forward to old friends returning – we have really missed you – and welcoming new participants alike. We have a full workshops programme on offer for this summer, and hope there’s something for everyone.
Our workshop programme this year includes
- 30 April & 1 May: Madrigals Weekend
- 18/19 June: Lino Printing Weekend
- 1-3 July: How to Improve Your Singing
- 9-10 July: Drawing: Experimentation and Expression
- 14-17 July: Creative Arts Holiday
- 29-31 July: The Bigger Picture (Story book workshop)
- 4-8 August: Summer Jazz Residential
- 26-28 August: Vocal Training for Choir Leaders
Click on either of the links below to see full details of our workshops programme or click here to download a pdf-document of our programme.
Click here to see the full programme of singing workshops for this year.
Click here to see the full programme of art workshops for this year.
Accommodation at Gresham House
The residential cost of our workshops includes overnight stays at Gresham House with use of a shared bathroom. If it is not already booked via AirB&B, it may also be possible to book our self-contained studio-apartment. Please email soon to arrange.
Get in touch via our contacts page.